If this is the first time you have visited my website, welcome! My name is Christine Elaine and the content on this site is based on my personal experiences, observations, intuitive downloads and guidance. It’s not meant to be gospel, medical advice, financial advice, therapy or anything but my own experiences and observations.
Also, this is a website for adults and we're talking about adult content. There is cussing. If you are offended by swearing, go somewhere else!
The main way that narcs and abusers keep us broke and stuck is through manipulation of our minds and self worth.
If we don't wake up to what is really going on, the effects of the manipulation and sabotage add up, and eventually we wind up with major financial difficulties that can take a LONG time to work out.
The cumulative damage is what leads to us getting stuck in shitty situations. A lifetime of manipulation by abusers and manipulators can leave you trapped in poverty.
This happened to me, and eventually resulted in having to move across the country to live with my abuser.
After my Mom died, I decided to dig deep and FIX my issues that were keeping stuck in financial difficulty.
Ask and you shall receive, says the Universe! My answers have been delivered on the proverbial silver platter.
The most important thing we can do right now is to shift our focus away from external distractions to focus on our own path.
I have to be careful about the things I focus on, and this is a new awareness for me.
The death of my Mom removed the biggest perpetrator of disruption and sabotage, but then there were two other people in my life who also turned out to be manipulative. There are probably more that will reveal themselves.
In their absence, I am now able to see how I adapted to the manipulation, and how it kept me stuck in financial difficulty. This looked like a lot of self-isolation, preferring to be alone and doing everything except work on my business, because these are all things that were necessary while I was trapped in bad situations.
The last one is partly because I wasn't clear on what I needed to do until recently. I am still not certain that I'm doing anything that will move the needle financially. I am not worried about doing something for the sole purpose of making money.
We're creators and it seems me that the best results come from following our highest inspiration. So, I am going to continue to do my best to move forward with what makes the most sense to me.
Also, it means avoiding too many extra curricular activities. I have had to stop doing a lot more things than start new ones. I also have to be careful about who and what I allow into my life right now.
The new feels fragile, and I'm so ready for the new paradigm.
This means NO dating, no shiny things, to stay home instead of looking for distractions from the external, and other low frequency things I used to do. It also means I have to stop doing things that aren't inherently low frequency, but that I used as a distraction.
We are powerful creators. If we weren't, there wouldn't be much garbage in the media designed to pull our attention away from our path. We are at war over our focus and intention.
Life might be boring for awhile, but the external stopped being fulfilling awhile ago. In this season of my life, I am detoxing from drama, chaos, disruptions and interference.
I hope my newfound awareness helps you accelerate your own journey to manifesting your good.
Here are signs your trauma from abusers and manipulators are keeping you stuck and broke. This is not an exhaustive list, it's just the ones I have noticed in myself and in other people.
1) You are exhausted most of the time.
2) You spend a lot of time talking to your friends about men
3) Your friendships are centered around your victimhood
4) You feel like you don't have enough time to get everything done
5) You notice that you feel bad (emotionally or physically) after interactions with certain people
6) You stay in unfulfilling situations, apartments, relationships and situations even though you are miserable
7) You make yourself smaller in order to fit in or make it OK to stay in a situation (accommodation)
8) You feel like a doormat because people take advantage of you
9) You trust people right away
10) You are working several jobs to pay the bills
11) You have chronic financial difficulties or you under earn
12) You are the most competent person at work/family/groups but you get treated the worst
13) You find yourself fixing problems for other people when they should do it for themselves
14) You do all the emotional labor (planning and execution) in your relationships
15) You take the initiative to fix things even when it's not your responsibility
16) You tell yourself that money isn’t important to you
What do you think?
I hope this information has served you on your journey! If you need support, check out my services menu. You can also support my work through donations on Cash App at $1212Energy, or sign up for a $5 monthly subscription here on the website.